There are as many ways to celebrate life's events - weddings, re-commitment ceremonies, baby naming ceremonies - as there are people celebrating. Your ceremony should be about you - together we'll make that happen.

Read more about my services here or email me today.



Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I was touched and honored to receive this email tonight -

Hi Sharon,
I just wanted to thank you so much for being a part of our special day! You are a fantastic  JP, and a wonderful person! Thank you for all your words of encouragement you gave me to get through the ceremony. It really was so beautiful.
Thank you again,
Candice and David Lowd

Truly, it was my honor to be there with this couple on their wedding day!  It makes me so happy to know that I provided what they needed and that they will remember their wedding day with such joy!

No comments: